Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Are you kidding me?

It is April 4, we had temperatures in the upper 70's yesterday and today it may not get out of the 30's. They are predicting temps in the 30's for the rest of the week with snow possible. Are you kidding me? I know this is the Mid-West and weather changes often and quickly, but this is ridiculous. I mean a 40 degree drop in temperature in less than a day, and snow when flowers are popping up and lawns are being mowed?

This is part of why I love this part of the country and also part of why I get frustrated. But hey it is exciting, yeah that is the way I need to view this dramatic change. It is exciting. Very exciting.

I put on a sweater and pulled out the winter coat this morning, after starting to wear short sleeves and no coat or jacket most days. How exciting! Yes, exciting, not frustrating, not maddening, but excited. That is my new mantra about the weather, it is excting.

Now maybe if I click my heels, while holding some mutt in my arms, I can transport back to the weather of yesterday. Anybody got any red shoes I can borrow?

2 Comments:

At 2:29 PM, Blogger Rob said...

I would pay big money to see you clicking your heels in J's red pumps while saying in a girlie voice "There's no place like home.."

This weather stinks....and I'm NOT excited about it!!

Glad everything went well at Bethel!!

 
At 11:54 PM, Blogger kris said...

I wasn't thinking and wore flip-flops to walk across campus tonight-my toes match my purple sandals!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home