Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Tuesdays Thoughts ...

Sorry about missing my normal Monday post, it was an a day of unexpected things that consumed the day. So me will see how well I remember things a day later. Sunday was a good day. Sunday School attendance bounced back after being down on the Sunday before, the day of a time change, go figure. There was a good spirit in the morning service, we had several of our new families back again and our attendance was okay considering we were missing several of our regularly attending families. The evening went well in our study and discussion however, we were down considerably in attendance.

I think a lot of people were surprised to realize that Easter is just 3 weeks away. I must admit it has sort of snuck up on me this year. Maybe it was the focus on the coming of a new grandchild, but I am normally a lot further along in my Easter prep than I am this year.

I will be seeing my new grandson again this week. I am loving the pictures, and can tell that he is changing and growing already. If everything goes well this week my wife and I will see him (and our daughter and son-in-law) Thursday night and Friday. Given that my wife stayed and helped out for a few days after he was born, I believe I should get to hold him first when we get there. Amazingly she doesn't agree. The other reason we will going south this week is that I will have my annual Fantasy Baseball draft on Friday night. I will post more about that later.

I need to get moving on a lot of stuff so I can see my grandson Thursday night. Here's hoping your week goes well.

1 Comments:

At 2:57 PM, Blogger kris said...

Good luck holding him more than mom-box her out if you need too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home