Saturday, September 23, 2006

Quick Thoughts ...

Okay, so they may not be quick but they are my thoughts. Okay, so they may not be well thought out but they are in my head so I think they qualify as thoughts, don't they?

...Yea to my church for giving the wife and I a gift certificate for 18 holes of golf, with cart and a steak dinner at the local golf course. We enjoyed it all yesterday.

...I did give in and turn the heat on for a couple of hours Thursday evening.

...I watched a 4-5th grade football game this afternoon. That was fun. They are so into it and most are really enjoying themselves. As far as I could tell the parents behaved themselves.

...My stomach always churns alot on Saturdays in anticipation of preaching on Sunday. I pray that this never changes, because I always want to remember how very important those words are, and to prepare well at all times.

I guess that it is all. I said they were quick thoughts that lengthy or large in number.

1 Comments:

At 11:34 AM, Blogger kris said...

I can't believe your weekend did not consist of watching my notre dame men make an amazing come back! It was a beautiful thing!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home