Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Quick thoughts ...

Here are a few pressing issues on mind this morning. Insert your own joke here about few issues I have room for, etc...

Hey Rob, where is your post about the no so fighting Irish?

Come on Kin, give us some more pregnant insights. I bet Seth could give us a few from the other perspective.

I can't wait to see Elle with her special hallway walks on her birthday.

I watched an 8th grade girls basketball game last evening, that was interesting. I do love there enthusiasm and shear joy of just playing. When do we lose that?

I really love my wife. (And not just because I spent 4 days with 30 other guys on a couple of houseboats. Can you spell air freshener?)

I love pop tarts. Cherry is my favorite and brown-sugar cinnamon is probably second.

I get to preach to my congregation this Sunday. I can't wait after missing two Sundays in a row.

There were more thoughts in there than you imagined, weren't there? Actually I could go on for a while, but I am afraid you wouldn't care. You do care now, don't you?

5 Comments:

At 12:00 PM, Blogger nic said...

here's a thought of my own: i never knew how funny you were till you started blogging (and commenting). how did i manage to have missed this?

 
At 6:49 PM, Blogger Kindra said...

I know how you managed to miss it Nicki...it's because my hilarity just overshadows dear old dads and he's usually too busy laughing at my jokes to through out any of his own! And let me just say, give me a break guys...it's been like 2 days since I created my blog, I will post more soon! I didn't realize that this was going to be an everyday project.

 
At 9:30 AM, Blogger Denny said...

I can't believe you missed my humor for so long either Nic. After all you have been a part of this family for nearly 10 years.

Kin, your hilarity does cover up many things. Just imagine how your child will react to your funniness. (I like that word.)

 
At 12:15 PM, Blogger Rob said...

You're starting to ramble like me...so here's a rambling answer....

No post about the Irish cuz frankly, I'm embarassed...they looked awful..this week vs. Mich. St. will tell the tale for the rest of the season.

I'd love to see Seth do a preggers blog...we all know the male side is much different...

I think we lose the joy for sports when it becomes less about love of the game and more about trying to live up to other's expectations...

Nic, that's no way to suck up to the father in law....work on it! ;^)

good to see your posts again...it's almost like sharing lunch again...almost...

 
At 9:48 PM, Blogger nic said...

Okay, for the record, I do not suck up. I am morally opposed to brown-nosing with every fiber of my being, as I am just way too prideful to do it. I might be able to manage it if someone else's life depended on it, but my own...well, let's start picking out coffins.

Not to mention that I'm so darn lovable there would be no need to kiss up in the first place.

Just so you know. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home