Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Vacation thoughts ...

We leave on vacation next Monday and I am realizing today that my thoughts are more on vacation than the tasks at hand. While I am excited for vacation I really have to get a lot done this week before I leave. I think what I have much like senioritis. You remember, when seniors in High School, or College for that matter, have a few days or weeks until they are out of school. They have trouble concentrating listening in class and focusing on their assignments. So maybe what I have is "vacationitis".

When I am supposed to be studying I find myself thinking through what I need to pack for vacation. When I am supposed to creating something my thoughts go to what we will do on what day while on vacation.

I am confident that I am not the only one who has ever suffered from "vacationitis", so I am asking for suggestions on getting through this week, and getting the necessary things done, so I can really enjoy vacation. Let me hear your thoughts.

Now, what was I supposed to be doing instead of posting this blog ... ?

1 Comments:

At 2:44 PM, Blogger nic said...

Suggestion numero uno: TAKE MORE VACATIONS! Then it might seem more normal to you...

Those paid vacation days they give you every year aren't just for decoration, y'know...

;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home