Friday, August 25, 2006

Thanks for ...

In response to my daughter-in-law's challenge here are my 5 things I am most thankful for (by way of a protest only 5 is impossible, but for the sake of those who happen to read this I will attempt to limit it to 5).

1. The realization that God loves me.

2. My family - my awesome wife of 31 years, my kids (I am so proud of you), my daughter and son-in-law (you are real family) my 4 incredible grandkids and my soon to be incredible grandchild, my Dad (you have taught me so much), a big brother.

3. To be doing what you know you are supposed to be doing - being a pastor.

4. Laughter - isn't it great to laugh and hear people really laughing?

5. Worship

My not so serious list ...

1. Good food - especially off the grill.

2. Fantasy baseball - it is one of my great outlets, especially the trash talking when I am winning.

3. In golf a drive that lands in the fairway - who am I kidding, any of my shots that go where they are supposed to go.

4. High school basketball - especially in Indiana.

5. The smell of coffee.

So what are you thankful for?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home