Wednesday, September 20, 2006

I Love Autumn

I confess that I love the autumn season. With the changing colors of the leaves. High School football games and cross country meets. The back and forth temperature changes. Losing your golf ball under random leaves on the course, wait a minute, I don't love that one, but it happens in the Midwest.

Maybe it is the mix of tension and enthusiasm with the beginning of a new school year. Maybe it is the realization that basketball with be starting soon. Maybe it is because I love sweaters and I can begin to wear them soon. Maybe it is because my wife goes absolutely bonkers over the leaves changing colors. Maybe it is because we are on the verge of autumn and I just love whatever season is in season. (Did that make any sense?)

So here is to autumn and all of the changes it brings. So tell me, what season do you love? Happy raking! (Wait a minute a forgot about raking. Maybe I only like autumn. Do I even have a rake any more?)

1 Comments:

At 3:40 PM, Blogger Kindra said...

My favorite season is fall, definitely! I too love seeing the leaves change colors...I even make Seth take the long way home so we can see as many colorful trees as possible :) I was reminded how much I love fall this week because the temperture started to feel more brisk and I wore a sweater to work yesterday and today my Pacers sweatshirt...fall is good!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home