Monday, March 02, 2009

Monday Morning Musings ..

First of all, I was horrible yesterday. I stunk teaching Sunday School and was not much better preaching Sunday morning. The only redeeming thing was a very valuable time of discussion on Sunday evening. The problem with me trying to reflect on the whole package yesterday is that my thoughts are clouded from how poorly I did my part.

It was cold yesterday, colder than I want to experience on March 1, I don't think it had impact on the day. Our attendance did bounce back somewhat. We had several people missing due to illness, but we were at least back up to a respectable attendance.

We also began our annual church elections yesterday and had to take care of that business at the beginning of worship.

Looking forward to our small group on the "Love Dare" tonight.

Here's hoping you find someone to encourage today.

1 Comments:

At 4:17 PM, Blogger Todd said...

Dennis I just wanted to say how much I enjoy reading your pastors blog. It really makes me think. I have even used it many times as my morning devotional. So with that said Sunday may not have been what you thought it should be but you never know what God can do with words "YOU" don't think are good enough.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home