Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Amazing ...

The past few days I have been overwhelmed in thinking about God's grace. It truly is amazing. When was the last time you were overwhelmed by God's grace? Seems like I should be overwhelmed by His grace daily, but I must confess I am not. How about you?

To think that God loves me, period. He loves me. He doesn't love my faults, fears, failures and fumbles, but He love me anyway. He loves me period. That is amazing.

That he has chosen to use me to further his kingdom, to be his hands in the community he has placed me in, is amazing. I have to admit that from a human standpoint that would be evidence against him, but in his grace it is amazing. He loves me, and He has chosen to use me.

To realize that God continually gives me opportunities to show his grace and love to others is amazing. I don't always handle those opportunities well, but he keeps sending them my way. Amazing. Talk about humbling ... wow! He loves me, He has chosen to use me, and He keeps giving me opportunities.

To notice God in my life, in my world, in my community and that I can always sense him at work in my life. Truly amazing.

Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound. Amazing Grace how awesome the fact. Amazing Grace how can I share it more?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home