Thursday, January 22, 2009

3 Things ...

I have seen this on a few blogs of people I know so I will give it go since I am not feeling the least bit creative today.

3 movies I can watch over and over: Tommy Boy, The Sting and Hoosiers
3 places I have been: Honduras, Kenya and Portland, Oregon
3 places I would like to be: on a cruise, anywhere with my wife, Hawaii
3 jobs I have held: dipping ice cream (my first hourly wage job $1.25 an hour), school teacher, shoe salesman
3 favorite foods: (30 would be more appropriate) steak on the grill, Kansas City BBQ, hamburgers on the grill
3 things I am looking forward to this summer: fishing, golfing, grilling every night
3 places I have lived: Indiana, North Carolina, Missouri (Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Ohio, Illinois as well)
3 favorite ice cream flavors: moose tracks, michigan cherry, rocky road
3 things that annoy me: people late for meetings, sales clerk who don't wait on me, dropped cell phone calls
3 things I don't like about myself: weight, eyesight, golf score
3 TV shows I watch: NCIS, Criminal Minds, Monk

That is enough for today. Now back to studying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home