Sunday, January 18, 2009

Let's Celebrate ...

What should we celebrate? The Cubs are tied for first place!? The fridgid temps of the past few days have risen to a balmy 20!? The Detroit Lions didn't lose this week!? I am finally working on the weight issue!?

All of the above items as worthy of celebration, always good for the Cubs in first even in the offseason. I am almost giddy about the warm up in temps (I know thought of me giddy is bit a much, but notice I said "almost giddy"). The Lions thing, well 'nuf said. The weight thing has to be good, right?

But I have something else we all want to celebrate, I have posted 400 times on my blog!! Cue the band and let's all sing, for some of you humming will suffice (you know who you are). This post is actually 401 since I started this practice of shaking things out of my mind and typing them whether it interests anyone else or not.

So there you have it, today is a day of celebration. Join in, sing a happy song (or hum if you know what I mean) smile at those who don't understand and enjoy the day.

2 Comments:

At 9:49 AM, Blogger Tim Morris said...

That is quite an accomplishment. What is more interesting to me is that I still read them. I enjoy the feeling I get of being connected to a former pastor of mine that I liked and that never told me I was of the devil. I'm not sure if that makes you a good pastor or a bad one.
Congratulations.

 
At 7:35 PM, Blogger Rob said...

congrats, my friend....keep swingin'!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home