Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Jumbled Thoughts ..

Just a bunch of thoughts that are about to come tumbling from my brain, to my fingers, to the keyboard and on to the blog ...

*It is March 11 and I am ready to see green stuff on the ground instead of white stuff.
*March madness is about to begin (NCAA basketball for those saying "huh?") and I am pumped up about it.
*I love my wife.
*My fantasy baseball draft is this Friday, that is always a blast. I have to make a comeback this year, I came in last place last year.
*I need to do a little trash talk practice to get ready for the draft.
*For a move an hour ahead Sunday morning (wow that was a weird way to say it) I was thrilled with our attendance.
*They are losing a whole bunch of weight on "The Biggest Loser" show. I am really getting tired of Maggie and Brittany's repeated moanings (is that a word?).
*Is it just me or is this year's version of American Idol boring?
*I will celebrate 25 years of pastoral ministry in a couple of months.
*What is with the price of gas? This is killing some people.
*I can't wait to play some golf and do some fishing.
*I need a vacation.
*I can't believe Easter is only a week and a half away.
*I am ready to start riding my bike again.
*I have a great family.
*I am ready for political ads to be done, how long until November?
*So is the NBA season about ready to begin?
*There are a lot of commercials about food.
*Have you ever wondered how many people really read your blog? Yeah, me too, well that is if you said yes.

Until next time, here's hoping you get to see some green stuff on the ground soon.

1 Comments:

At 7:13 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I love your randomness.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home