Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Snow Day

Today is another real winter day. We have had a lot more of them this season than the past couple of winters. The schools are all out today and therefore my wife's ladies Bible Study was cancelled. I don't know if I can get my car out of my driveway or not. We live just 3 or 4 blocks from the church so I just put on my boots and walked. But I know I am facing a couple of hours of shoveling several inches of snow as soon as I walk back home. So I am not looking forward to walking back home. But I also know if I don't do it soon, then I will either have to do it in the dark or try to push through the piles with the car. Neither of those two options are appealing.

Soooo... I guess I will head home soon and start shoveling, I will just have to study later. Hope you are having a great day.

1 Comments:

At 5:08 AM, Blogger aj said...

Well hello! Yes, I remember you...how could I not?! Where are you? You said "midwest" but we all know that is 1/2 the country!
As I read through a few of your postings, I could not help but notice how clear it is that over the years your love for your wife has only grown. As a single in "waiting" (and in a foreign country for that matter!!) I can only hope that my future husband would say the same...and that even more he too would be falling more passionately in love with Christ.
Great to hear from you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home