Monday, September 17, 2007

Conflict Theology ...

I don't know if anyone has written anything about this, but I think someone should. Maybe I will. I have been dealing with 4 or 5 different conflicts today (4 or 5 cause it depends on how you divide them). I realize that every situation has it's own unique fingerprint and therefore you can't have a cookie cutter strategy for dealing with conflict. However, it seems that you really need to come up with a theology of dealing with conflict to have a starting point for each conflict.

At this point, especially at this time of night and after this day, I don't have anything worked out. I just wanted to say that I need to figure this out. Maybe I need to write a theology of conflict. Let me know what you think. I will come back to this subject again soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home