Wednesday, October 03, 2007

She deserves it...

My wife's birthday is this Sunday. It is number ... not on your life, you are not getting it from me. She deserves so much more than I could ever give her. She has been my greatest supporter, encourager and prayer warrior throughout my ministry. She is a great mom and super grandma. She has been partner with me in ministry during the entire time I have been a pastor. I consider us a team and frankly I couldn't imagine doing what I do without her.

She has done so many things in ministry, filled in so many places and recruited so many people to serve in all of the churches we have served that there is not enough space in this post to list them all.

I love spending time with her and always miss her when we are apart. I love that she still laughs at my jokes, at least I think that is why she is laughing. I her smile. I love that she will try new things. I love her love for the Lord and her constant desire to grow in that relationship. I love that I could go on and on about her, but I will write more later this week.

Happy Birthday honey, I know it is a little early, but you deserve so much more than one day.

1 Comments:

At 9:15 AM, Blogger Rob said...

Tell your wife Happy Birthday for me....and the stillness has been going OK...no revelations yet, but I'm still listening...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home