Monday, October 13, 2008

Random Thoughts ...

*Did you realize that it is less than 2 1/2 months till Christmas?

*My volleyball team had it's biggest win of the year (maybe the biggest of the past 4 or 5 years) last Thursday night. It was a great night. We took a doubleheader against a big rival of ours whom we had not beaten in years.

*I love fall weather, the colors and smells.

*I believe my church needs a breakthrough moment like my volleyball team had last week.

*I can't believe I got excited to fill up my car at $2.88 a gallon.

*How do you motivate unmotivated people?

*I was so disappointed that my Cubs got swept out of the playoffs.

*My oldest daughter completed her second marathon on Sunday in Chicago. She lowered her time by almost 30 minutes. Wow!

*My wife is awesome.

*I haven't had any cold cider yet this fall. I need to get some soon.

*The Tampa Bay Rays are an awesome story this baseball season.

*I am really hungry.

*Just finished a disturbing book entitled "Quitting Church", it is on why the faithful are fleeing church. It was a worthwhile, and discouraging, read.

*Wow, the Browns are crushing the Giants.

*I miss the old Bob Newhart show, the one where he owned an Inn up in Vermont, or someplace like that, and he had the 3 brothers for neighbors, Larry, Darryl and Darryl. That show cracked me up.

*I am really hungry.

*I think I will go eat something I shouldn't.

*Good night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home