Thursday, October 02, 2008

A Frustrated Burden ...

Just wondering, have you ever had some that frustrated you, but it was also something for which you are greatly burdened? If so, how did you handle it?

I am facing that scenario in a couple of areas. The real concern is that I don't to become frustrated with my burden. I mean we all get frustrated with some stuff at times. We all have things for which we are burdened. Sometimes these things are minor and other times that are all consuming.

The areas for which I am both frustrated and burdened are not minor (at least not in my opinion), they are not yet all consuming, but they are getting closer with each passing day. What I don't want to have happen is that my frustration becomes bigger than my burden.

Any suggestions? I am trying to figure out if I can share these frustrations/burdens and do it with the right spirit and appropriately.

Now that I have appropriately confused and frustrated you I can sign off.

3 Comments:

At 2:04 AM, Blogger Tim Morris said...

I just get grouchy.
1. do you have any control in the situation?
2. if you have the ability to control or change the situation, do it.
3. If you have no control, let it go.

I have a tendency to obsess and let things consume me.

 
At 9:01 AM, Blogger Rob said...

Hard to say,exactly, but the things that burden me also tend to frustrate me, because most areas I feel called to aren't the easiest places to serve.

I know, for me, it's sometimes hard to see past the frustration and tiredness to see what God's really doing, because I don't take the time to really notice because I'm so caught up in being frustrated.

(Now I've confused myself...)

Take solace in the fact that your Cubbies will be swept and you'll have much more time available to deal with it. :^)

Keep swingin'....

 
At 4:00 PM, Blogger Tim Morris said...

Curse you Rob, the cubs must win today

 

Post a Comment

<< Home