Sunday, April 13, 2008

Stinkin' Snow

That's right, I said snow ... well actually I typed snow and even if I said it you wouldn't have heard it. Come to think of it I wonder when we will have talking blogs? But I digress. Back to the snow. Today is April 13 and it snowed, and it kept snowing and snowing. It didn't stick since it has been in the 60's earlier this past week. But the point is that it shouldn't snow on April 13. Don't you agree?

I am at my District Assembly and Mission's convention. This an annual time when all the churches on our District gather to share reports from the past year and elect people to positions of leadership within our District. I have internet in my hotel room so maybe I will be able to post couple of times while I am here.

It appears that I may lose my Fantasy game this week, I am currently tied with just a few innings of the last game to go.

Here's hoping the snow is done.

1 Comments:

At 2:41 AM, Blogger Tim Morris said...

I agree. We had really big flakes here but as where you were they didn't stick.
We visited FMC today. It was nice, we saw some friends we haven't seen in a couple years.
So where is your church? you can email me.
tim@conservico.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home