Thursday, April 03, 2008

Random Thoughts ..

I have had trouble this week staying focused and on task, therefore the only thoughts I have had are random:

The snow is gone in all the yards around here, finally.

Baseball season has started which means my Fantasy Baseball league has started, that is a very good thing.

As of this afternoon I was leading in my head-to-head fantasy game for this week, that is a very, very good thing.

"The danger of eating is that we fall in love with the gift; the danger of fasting is that we belittle the gift and glory in our willpower." This is from John Piper's "A Hunger For God".

I am so pitiful this week that I couldn't even finish a list of random thoughts, I started this post 2 days ago.

I am still leading in my head to head fantasy baseball game this week.

My day off got interrupted again yesterday with church stuff.

Today is a beautiful day. Sunny and temperatures in the high 50's or low 60's. The snow is gone.

Have you ever noticed that sometimes those who claim to be followers of Christ argue over the stupidest stuff?

I love my wife.

I went bowling a week ago, it was not a pretty picture and I have finger that is still swollen and doesn't bend as far as it should.

Why don't they make mouse flavored cat food?

A "New Kids on the Block" comeback? You have got to be kidding me.

It appears that my youngest child or my second oldest grandchild are going to win our annual family bracket challenge. (NCAA men's basketball for the uninformed. How could not know this?)

My Cubs finally won a game.

Just started a good book, "Confessions of a Pastor" by Craig Groeschel.

Got go I too much to get done today to keep being this random.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home