Saturday, October 06, 2007

Where is your passion?

That is a key question we will be asking in our new Sunday School class tomorrow.Preparing for this class really got me thinking this week. I have to admit that recently I have been questioning my passion. Just challenging myself and evaluating my passion for being a pastor. I know that we all go through stale periods and I want to get back to freshness in my ministry. I don't have any magic answers on how to get back to freshness, but let me tell you what I am doing.

I am reading my Bible more, and am making sure it is the first thing I read each day. I am looking for more prayer time. I am reading stuff on passion by trusted authors. I am looking to observe people who exhibit passion in what they are doing.

So where is your passion? If you are going through a stale period, what are you doing about it?

I will try to remember and bring you an update in the near future on my progress.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home