Friday, October 05, 2007

Off Ballance ...

I read and hear a lot about people looking for balance in their lives. I understand that generally they are meaning that they want to be sure and have the right things in the right places in their lives. That they have the right priorities, etc... But I think I would like to be off balanced. I know, I know, those who have known me the longest would say that I have been wildly successful in this pursuit. But I am I talking about making that everything does not have the meaning and priority in my life. I do not want everything to be in balance.

I want to be hopelessly tilted toward following Christ. I want to be hopelessly leaning toward loving my wife. I want to be hopelessly tipped toward following God's will for my life. I don't want to balance any of those things, because there is nothing should be able to have as much weight in my life as these things.

How balanced are you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home