Sunday, December 31, 2006

A Great Day!

We, yes I am including you, seem to wait for a day to be done before deciding what kind of a day it was. What if we, yes you too, decided before a particular day started that it was going to be a great day. I believe that the day will generally become what you are looking for. I am not just talking about the power of positive thinking, if you believe you can achieve (did anyone else get annoyed at the guy on "Deal or No Deal" who kept saying that? What does that have to do with picking a numbered case? Sorry, just a little rant.) and other such phrases. I am talking about what we choose to look for and do as a new day approaches. Sure there will always be some things that are out of our control, but if you are looking for good things you will find them on viritually any day. On the other hand, if you are looking for the bad things you will surely find them on any day.

So, I declare today a great day. I am really looking forward to this Sunday. I can't wait to see what all will unfold and what God is going to do.

I will let you know how this day goes. How about you, what kind of a day are you looking for?

Here's hoping you find a great day.

1 Comments:

At 2:38 PM, Blogger kris said...

Dad-this post reminds me of mom's cheerleader story and being told before school, "you can choose to have a good day or a bad day, but it is your choice". I hated that, but alas it was good advice.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home