Friday, August 28, 2009

Made it!

That is correct I made it! I made it to under 200 pounds. Read an earlier post entitled "So Close ...". This morning I stepped on the scale and it displayed 198.8. It was a beautiful sight. I was not expecting that this morning, so it was a very pleasant surprise.

Now to get to biggest goal of 195. When I started this at the end of January or first of February I was at 241 and some people told me that I probably shouldn't got for the 195 but now it looks like a soon possibility. I am loving this feeling.

One bummer was that I went to renew my driver's license and was ready to answer the question about how much I weighed. However, I forgot that our state does not list your weight on your license. I suppose they are trying to help people not to lie. Oh well, I guess posting it on my blog and facebook will have to do.

Here's hoping you are progressing toward a goal.

1 Comments:

At 10:48 PM, Blogger Tim Morris said...

That is greatT

 

Post a Comment

<< Home