Thursday, June 04, 2009

Special Night

Tonight my son will be officially ordained. He has studied hard and ministered well to get to this point. We will be able to be in attendance. The really exciting part is that my Dad is going to be able to be there as well. We weren't sure if he would be able to attend or not. The District my son is on is the one in which my Dad spent 28 of his 44 years of pastoral ministry, in fact this is the same campgrounds on which my Dad was ordained. How cool is that? Well I need to get going. Picking my Dad up at the airport, spending a little time with grandkids and then to the ordination service. Here's hoping you have something special happen today.

1 Comments:

At 4:03 PM, Blogger Rob said...

That is so cool that you and your Dad will both be there for Todd's ordination. I bet they won't be able to wipe the smile off your face with a belt sander!

You both did great with ALL your kids. I hope mine turn out half as well.

Hope you had a safe trip!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home