Saturday, November 15, 2008

No Sermon

That's right, at the moment I have no sermon for tomorrow morning. I have message that I think I will be sharing, but no sermon. What does this mean? Well, stay tuned for future posts to see the facts revealed.

Here is the opening that I have written for tomorrow:

"I have no sermon today. I have a message, sort of, but no sermon. It is not because of busyness. It is not because of lack of thought. It is because of frustration. It is because I have a growing sense of unrest with the 'normal flow' of church. My frustration has been a long time coming. It is ... "

Stayed tuned, I will try and recap what happens for you.

1 Comments:

At 7:14 PM, Blogger Rob said...

wow...that's flying without a net, my friend....I'll be praying for you as John & I wheel down to Indy for the Colts game. If anyone can pull it off....you can!

Keep swingin'!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home