Monday, December 24, 2012

Twas the ...

Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house were reminders of blessings from this Christmas and those in the past. There are pictures of my children and grandchildren hung on the walls with care (my wife hung them). My wife was under her heated blanket and I was in my sweats all comfy and warm. There is no clatter, unless you count the TV, but thoughts of my family fill my heart with joy. When what to my wondering eye should appear but amazing posts on Facebook and Twitter. There were great pictures and quotes from friends far and near that made me smile. My thoughts are traveling all around but I keep coming back to the fact that this is the time of remembering and celebrating the birth of my Savior Jesus Christ. I am counting my blessings and unwrapping thoughts of the many reasons I have to be thankful. So this Christmas I am filled with awe at the grace Christ has shown me and continues to show me.

Twas the night before Christmas and all through my heart are memories of year full of blessings and I am excited to see what is store for the next year. Merry Christmas to all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home