Thursday, July 19, 2012

I Can't Wait ...

I can't wait. That is how I feel about this coming Sunday's worship service. It is not really an accurate statement, because I will wait because it isn't going to happen until Sunday. But my feelings are accurate, waiting is not something that I want to do.

What is it that I am so excited about? It is hearing from our youth mission team. They have just returned from an outstanding time of serving in Oklahoma City. The reports I have heard so far are tremendous. Reports of hard work, reports of serving many people in need, reports of life change in youth and in the sponsors as well, and that is just from a few reports.

I am excited to hear, I am excited to see them share and I am excited about the revival they could spark in our church and community. So join us this Sunday morning at 10:30 at the Nazarene Church in Morenci, MI.

So do you understand why I can't wait?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home