Sunday, January 02, 2011

2010 Highlights

Another great highlight of 2010 was going with my wife to watch the state high school volleyball finals. We went on a Wednesday night and checked into the hotel connected to the arena. The matches started on Thursday afternoon, so we had the morning to go out to breakfast and just relax. The matches were very entertaining and whenever we wanted we could just head back to the room without even going outside. On Friday we had the same schedule. It was very relaxing and great to spend some quality time together. Saturday the matches began at 10 am and we only stayed to watch 2 of the finals and then headed home.

This was a highlight because of the time spent with my wife. It was special because she spent time with me watching something that I am more interested in than she is, I am sure. It was a hightlight because it reminded me of how fortunate I am to be able to coach the girls I get to coach on our local high school volleyball team. I saw some very good teams but none that I would rather coach that the young women on my team. I am a very fortunate man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home