Thursday, October 07, 2010

Happy Birthday

Today is the birthday of my wife and my oldest grand daughter. One turns 6 today and the other one has two numbers in her age. Both are beautiful. Both captured my heart. Both have an infectious laugh and their eyes twinkly when they laugh. Both have strong opinions and will stand up for what they believe. Both are caring. Both love to sing. Both make me smile just thinking about them. Both wish they were taller than they are, and sometimes claim to be taller than the tale of the tape declares. Both have older siblings and at times have been spoiled by those same siblings. Both have a heart for God and desire to serve Him. Both are loved by me more than I possibly express.

So Happy Birthday to my bride and my first grand daughter. May you sense God's grace in a fresh way today. May you continue to find ways to help others. May you know that you are loved, by God, by me and all of your family. May you continue to sing to the Lord. May you continue to laugh, often and loudly. May you smiles continue to light up whatever room you are in. May know you are a child of the King. May you know that you are special, created by God for special things. May you continue to allow me brag on you for as long as I have the ability to do so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home