Sunday, April 11, 2010

Awesome Week ...

Sorry for the lack of postings this week, it has been a busy week and more importantly it has been an awesome week. There was activity at the beginning of the week involving Easter follow up, taught on Wednesday night (normal activity), had a committee meeting, a lot of business stuff for the church, then my daughter went in the hospital on Wednesday night and delivered my 6th grandchild on Thursday morning a beautiful girl, so I was down there most of Thursday and Friday, Saturday was spent getting things ready for a board meeting and studying for today's sermon. I also fit in watching some of the Masters and some baseball games.

A bonus was that I got to spend some time with all of my grandkids and all of my kids as well. I didn't get to spend much time holding my new grand daughter, 2 grandmas, aunts, and other friends stopping by, so it is my turn next time I get to see her.

What a great time of celebration! She was born on my son and daughter-in-law's anniversary. What a considerate little girl, so waited until after Easter to arrive and then entered on her uncle and aunt's anniversary which makes remembering both easier for me. Isn't she special?

I had some great time to reflect on a lot of things while driving to from the grandkids. God is good in that he keeps working on me. Sometimes it is painful, but it is always for the best.

Here's hoping you had, and will have, an awesome week. Remember, God is still God no matter what you are facing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home