Thursday, July 12, 2007

Why Me?

Ever have one of those days? You know, the kind where not too much goes right and you begin to wonder why this stuff is happening to you, or what you are going to do wrong next. I had one of those yesterday. Wow am I glad that day is over, but I am worried that it will come back again. Does that sound paranoid?

The real problem with yesterday is that some of it was out of my control, which means that the rest of it is my fault. I don't like that realization. So I guess I just answered the title to my post. Why me? Because of me, that's why. Is that too deep a thought for this site?

The good news from yesterday is that with that "stuff" happening with me I assume you had a smooth day. You are welcome.

Here's hoping today is different.

2 Comments:

At 11:12 AM, Blogger Jim Smith said...

Hey Dennis. We prayed last night that you would have a great Sunday in Morenci.

 
At 4:25 PM, Blogger Denny said...

Jim,
Thanks, I always appreciate the prayers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home