Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Did You Know?

Did you know...

...that you are loved?
...that God believes in you?
...that you are uniquely gifted to do what God has planned for you to do?
...that I have 6 awesome grandchildren?
...that I just celebrated my 27th year of ministry?
...that God has a plan for your life, a plan with a hope and a future?
...that God is not afraid of your questions?
...that I love people who ask questions?
...that I am a die-hard Cubs fan? (Thus the great faith, since we must always hope for next year)
...that there are people near you who really need to know that someone cares about them?
...that I married way out of my league?
...that I get nervous, and jittery, every time before I preach?
...that God can "...do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine according to his power that is at work within us." (Ephesians 3:20)
...that one of my uncles to know Christ as his personal Savior when he was 78 years old? Never give up on people.
...you may be the way some people will see Jesus?
...that I used to be able to dunk a basketball with either hand? (Yes, a 10 ft. rim)
...that all of my kids (including my in-law kids) are serving the Lord? I am very humbled by this fact.
...that I am more in love with my wife now than when I married her nearly 35 years ago?
...God wants to do so much more in our church than we have seen or even imagined?
...that you get an award for reading this far into the post?
...that is all I have today?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home