Tuesday, December 01, 2009

What are you missing?

I just heard one of the last contestants on "The Biggest Loser" say something like "I have to figure out what was missing in my life that caused me to put on so much weight." That is a very intriquing question, "What is missing?" How would you answer that question in your life right now?

I am wrestling with this question for myself. I have blogged a while back about losing 42 pounds. I have also blogged about some of my back woes. I have some bulging discs in my lower back, the pain started 2 months ago. The pain has limited my physical abilities and it has messed with my head and emotions for sure. I have gained back some of the weight. So this is a good to time for me to wrestle with this question. Also I realize that I am wrestling with some big issues at my church at the same time.

What is missing? I am working on answering that, how about you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home